Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cherry Poppin'

Yea I know. At this age, there are so few first times any more, but I found one blogging. The word sounds like a conglomeration of the sound made when yakking, and the word jogging. I have tried to avoid all of these things, but everyone has to puke at some point, and it's about time I started jogging. I'm not really sure how this will all look on the actual blog, but who knows.

I can't wait for the semester to end. I'm pretty sure that I can make it out of the semester with three Bs, but who knows it will really depend on the how good my finals are. I hate school, but I'm going to finish. Stupid Master's Degree.

Anyway, I'm sure there is more to talk about, yet I'm not sure I should share it with any of you. I do need to get a camera to take pictures though, so that I can embarass both myself and more importantly those unfortunate enough to hang around me.

Peace Up , A-town down.

No comments: