Sunday, December 18, 2005

Finals are over!

Finals ended Friday around 3pm, since then I have hadd a lot of alcohol and slept for well over twenty hours. I hate school. It looks like the worst grade situation will be a B and two Cs, which means that for the spring I will have to get two As and a B. Hopefully I will be able to get back to a normal life of working out and eating right.

I still need to get a digital camera, but maybe my family will be able to provide one.

Ticket sales for the World Cup entered its 3rd and final sales phase. I still need to get tickets to the Stutgart game. I've looked at the games that I will be at and let's just say it's not all that exciting. I think one is Tunisia vs Angola(?) and Tunisia vs someone else. I'll still have fun though, and maybe the Stutgart game will be better since the Netherlands will be in that game.

I want to get out of Atlanta at some point this break, but I'm not sure that I will have the time to make a trip up the coast. I definitely need to call some people, since I haven't talked to them in a ton of months. Anyway I got nothing else for now, because it is early.

Peace Up, A-town Down

No comments: