Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ants


Last night between my extended nap, in which I missed an important event, and going out, I thought I would capture some pictures of the new pets that have entered my life. The pictures are below, but not that good.

The ants are not house trained, and I haven't been able to teach them to role over, but we are working on it. I have to say though that I have really lucked out with these ants. I could have gotten fire ants or those gargantuan wood ants, but as luck would have it I got the benign sugar ant.


Where do my pets live while I am asleep or at work? They like the bathroom. You would think they would be in the kitchen since most things with sugar in them are in the kitchen, but no they are in my bathroom. There is nothing in my bathroom with sugar in it, I think, so maybe they like my sugar cologne, Azucar. Anyway if you have a new pet, whether by choice or not share.

Peace Up, A-town Down

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Now I now what to look forward to. Hopefully the Ants and Magnus will get along.