Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just one more hit, and then I'll pass it!

So it has been a while since I have been writing down my inane thoughts into the blog-o-sphere. Well since then I have not ignored the blog-o-sphere, for I have been cruising around checking out the blogs to the right as well as the ones that those blogs are linked to, and so on and so forth.

Now as I was cruising the blog-o-sphere, I kept thinking to myself that each of these blogs are getting ever so valuable hits from yours truly. ... See I use the old Google Analytics. Well I have set it up so that it emails me each week so that I can see how many hits my blog gets. I really just like to see where the hits come from which is a pretty cool feature. Someone in Australia checked out my blog. So far the most popular blog has been, ... (drum roll please) that's right Urinals II. Anyway I wanted to mention Google Analytics just to let my other blogging comrades enjoy knowing who is hitting them up. Just one more hit, baby!

Now this is a bit of an aside. As I was navigating the blog-o-sphere, I noticed that on Charlie's blog, one of her linked blogs was my blog. I thought that was extremely cool of her. So I will use this aside to tell you to go check out her blog. She has very funny blogs in general, which makes sense because well she is one of the few funny ladies I know. Anyway check it out, because she is cool and because I'm cool. Well at the very least she is cool.

2 comments:

JB said...

You and the Janer loved to talk smack when JBurns was getting all blogger checking out his stats and here you are now getting all hyperlink, analytic nutty...I noticed I went down a notch too...That made me sad for one second, but then I got bhappi again...

Ryan said...

I dont like this Google Analytics thing.....their mission statement is to help you "turn clicks into customers." Now I demand to know what you plan to sell us on! Whatever it is............I'll take two!