Monday, January 12, 2009

Call me, Dr. Huxtable

For the NFL season, a number of my friends including Ryan , Jonathon , Adam , and others, all agreed to participate in fantasy football, and the consequence for finishing last was that we would all go out to a sports bar and the loser was to dress like a cowboy for the night. I got lucky and was able to avoid the cowboy outfit....

But, we participated in a College Bowl Pick 'em. The consequence of losing was to wear a Cosby / Christmas sweater out to a sports bar one night. The winner would get his drinks paid for the whole night.

Well... I lost this last one, and it looks like I will be all decked out for the holidays, or maybe I will be eating JELL-O pudding. I believe that Adam ended up winning so congratulations to him.

The next one will probably be March Madness brackets, and I propose that the loser either wear jean shorts (with or without "I love Tim Tebow" shirt), or wear the Canadian tuxedo. The winner of course will probably get the same prize as the College Bowl Pick 'em... I really hope I don't lose the next one.

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Free Drinks For Me! Free Jokes On you Buddy! We need to decide a date for the humiliation....