Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Over!!!



The ING Marathon and Half Marathon was today, and for those that did not know, I had been training for the half marathon since December. I had some late hiccups in the training what with being sick and some late nights / weekends at the office. I was kind of worried about what was going to happen, given that I didn't train properly towards the end. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that I even finished, but wait the results are in and they are below.

BibFNameLNameCityStateAgeSex



15420 MCPHERSON WHITE ATLANTA GA 28 M



ChipTimeClockTimeOverallSexPlDivPlAgeGrade10K

1:48:17 1:58:36 1036 780 216 54.7% 50:43


I am ecstatic about these results and am perplexed as to how I was able to do this. Maybe it's the HGH. Anyway, if you don't believe me you can search for my bib number, 15420, at the Race Results website. The Chip Time above is the time it took me to run from the starting line to the finish line. If you do the math, that means that my average mile split was 8:17. I'm pretty sure that this means I never have to workout again. So to all those that have to be around me for awhile, I will be hanging my hat on this one that's for sure.

Oh, sorry for the light blogging, but I had been accumulating a list of blog entries in my head, which I promptly forgot. So if you remember what they were let me know.

1 comment:

Brownman said...

Well done Mac, you the man!